If you have a bad memory that has become a habitual distraction in your thinking, this (2) two minute audio will make a difference. The memory will change in its emotional intensity and it will become fuzzy or hazy, but first there are a few precautions:
1. If the memory is important for legal reasons such as testifying in a legal proceeding, you should avoid using this procedure.
2. Before you blow up this memory, make sure you keep the learnings from this experience. All experiences have learnings no matter what the experience.
3. Use this procedure on a mildly unpleasant memory.
4. If this is a “Traumatic” memory, use the procedures in my post above titled:
“Emotions-Choices or Illusions?”
5. Find a safe place where you can focus without being interrupted for 5 minutes and listen to this 2 minute audio: