The Dynamic Spin process can help you release your negative thought patterns, physical pain, and other mind-body issues in a matter of minutes!
Steve Andreas gives a 4 minute demonstration of the Spin Procedure on anxiety:
Be sure to watch the video and follow the instructions by first working on a mildly unpleasant emotional feeling to test its effectiveness before using it on a trauma!
1. Pick something you want to change. It could be an unpleasant thought, critical inter voice, an unpleasant feeling, limiting belief about yourself, or an emotion or physical symptom that keeps you from having what you want.
2. Notice the physical sensations and/or visual images associated with the problem or issue, and determine where you feel it in your body or sense it outside of your body when you think it.
3. Pull the problem/issue away from you, and see it floating out in front of you at least 10 feet away in the form of an image or symbol.
4. Determine which way the image is spinning. Is it spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise? If it appears motionless then ask, If it was spinning, which direction would it be spinning in?
5. Reverse the direction of the spin, and get it going faster and faster until it disappears and a new healing image; symbol or gift appears in the space out in front of you.
6. Identify the positive message from the gift, and how it is meaningful to you.
7. Send the gift out on an adventure to find another hidden gift or message. When it comes back note any additional transformation and positive communication from the gift.
8. Bring the the gift back into your body and notice all of your new feelings and understandings.
9. Now consider your goal and/or desired state. The pathway to achieving it should be easier.
The Spin Procedure was developed by Richard Bandler, Chris & Tim Hallbom, and Steve Andreas (1935-2018).